Delta's holiday recipes
Delta shares her recipe for a 'Merry Christmas To You' cocktail that is sure to spread good cheer this holiday season.
- Simple Syrup (30 grams boiling water and 30 grams refined sugar)
- Lavender Syrup (Pour your hot simple syrup over 1 lavender sprig, then let it rest and infuse!) (30 mls)
- Vokda (30 mls)
- Chambord (30 mls)
- Lemon Juice (30 mls)
- Triple sec (couple of drops)
- Ice (1 scoop)
- Sparkling lemonade
- Sliced lemon, lime, mint and edible flowers for garnish (optional)
- Step 1: In a drink shaker combine the Vodka, Chambord, Lemon Juice, Lavender Syrup, Triple Sec and a scoop of ice. Shake until cold and frothy and pour into a glass!
- Step 2: Top off with sparkling lemonade, sliced lemon, sprig of mint, sliced lime and edible flowers.
- Step 3: Sip and enjoy!
ONLY SANTA KNOWS RECIPE
- Chocolate cake (2 pieces)
- Coconut cream (45 mls)
- Simple syrup (30 mls)
- Angostura bitters (3 splashes)
- Spiced gin (15 mls)
- Chocolate bourbon (spash)
- Grated or powdered chocolate, candy and cherries (optional for garnish)
- Step 1: Pour bourbon over chocolate cake and muddle together to infuse the flavors!
- Step 2: Strain and pour the bourbon and cake mixture into your glass
- Step 3: Combine the remaining ingredients into a shaker.
- Step 4: Pour mixture from shaker into glass, top off with grated or powdered chocolate, candy and cherries